Model NO.: XXFAS1
Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
Type: Ammonium Nitrogen Fertilizer
Einecs No.: 231-984-1
Color: White/ off-White
Transport Package: 50kg, 1000kg Per Bag
Origin: Shadong, China
Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
Release Type: Quick
Other Name: Ammonium Sulfate
CAS No.: 7783-2-02
Specification: SGS, CCIC, INTERTEK
HS Code: 31022110
Ammonium sulphate ,one kind of good nitrogen fertilizer, is applicable for all kinds of soil and plants. It can accelerate on plants growing,blossom, ripen,improve on plants quality and increase yield and disease resistance capabiliity.
Ammonium Sulphate Specification
2. Moisture : 0.5%max
3. Free acid: 0.08%max
4. Color : White/Off-White crystal
Please check the COA of ammonium sulphate
|Appearance||white/ off-white||white/ off-white|
-Ammonium Sulphate is mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer, it provides an equal balance of nitrogen and sulphur, meets short term sulphur deficits of crops, pastures and other plants.
-Fast release, quick acting, easily soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol, acetone, can react with alkalis and release the ammonia gas.
- More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate;
- Raw material of making compound fertilizer
- Can be readily blended with other fertilisers and straightly used as fertilizer or as for BB -blending fertilizer. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source of both nitrogen and sulphur
- Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster,can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain, corns or maize, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
- Generally, Ammonium Sulphate is a by-product from chemical (cyanuric acid, capro, monosodium glutamate-MSG, methyl methacrylate-MMA, etc.) or steel plant.
- Used in textile, leather, medicine and so on.
- consumption from the industrial ammonium sulfate ammonium sulfate dissolved in distilled water, except the addition of arsenic and heavy metals in solution purification agents, filtration, evaporation, cooling crystallization, centrifugal separation, drying. Used as food additives, as dough conditioner, yeast nutrients.
- used in biochemistry, common salt, salting, salting initially be upstream from the fermentation products of purified proteins.
Storage and Usage note:
- Store in a cool, well-ventilated area. Away from the fire, heat source. Avoid combining ammonium sulfate with acid substance and alkali when stored. Storage areas shall be with the right material for leakage content. It easily decompose poisonous smoke when heated.
- Handling Precautions: Closed operation, local exhaust. The operator must go through specialized training, strict compliance with operating procedures. Proposed operators wear self-absorption filter respirators, wear chemical safety glasses, wear protective overalls on infiltration, wear rubber gloves.
- Long-term separate application causes soil acidification, deteriorate soil structure.
- Apply small amount each time on sandy soil to reduce leaching, deep placement when apply in water field and calcareous soils, deeper when apply on dry land.
- Mixing with lime, plant ash and other alkaline fertilizers causes ammonia volatilization.