1. Bensulfuron is good for weeds in the 2-leaf stage, but it is less effective than 3-leaves.
2. The effect of barnyardgrass is poor, and paddy fields dominated by barnyardgrass should not be used.
3. Rinse the sprayer after use.
4. There must be a 3-5cm layer of water in the paddy field during application to distribute the drug evenly. 7 days after the application of undrained, string of water, so as not to reduce the efficacy. 5. The amount of this medicine is small and it must be weighed accurately.
6. As regards the field plots, it is applicable to the dominant plots of broad-leaved weeds and grasses and the plots with less barnyardgrass.